Thursday, April 7, 2011

No wifi!

We got in pretty late to our KOA yesterday, and we got the distinct impression that the guy was irritated that he had to wait until 5:30PM for us, so we didn't get a wifi password yesterday.  Also, the wifi was broken here in San Antonio all day yesterday, so I couldn't update the blog.

Also, just before we left Baton Rouge, Sarah had a chance to update hers.  I was busy fixing dinner.  Just sayin'. 

In the time I've had to NOT BLOG (as opposed to Sarah who seems to sneak access to the internet) I've really given this little blog-off a little thought.  I fashion myself a good writer, especially for an Engineer.  But...my writing is cold and calculated.  List based.  Detail oriented.  Not going to sell any novels.

So, in order to compete, I'm switching my strategy a little bit.  I'm going to be posting a visual blog of the events on our adventure.  This just may be the ticket.

I'll start with a few old pictures to get myself up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment